Hello Stokes-Beard Family
Online Registration is open!!!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE FOR YOUR STUDENT TO ATTEND SCHOOL THROUGH OUR VIRTUAL LEARNING OPTION, VISIT THE WEBSITE AT COLUMBUSCITYSCHOOLS.ORG.
GO TO QUICKLINKS THEN CLICK ON COVID 19.
THE APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY JULY 19, 2020.
REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETE BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR VIRTUAL LEARNING OPTION.
For registration, you will also visit the district webpage
- Click on the scroll bar until you see online registration.
- This page will take you to SCHOOL MINT where you can register your new student or returning student.
- Returning students with the same address as last school year, you must submit a current utility bill.
New students or returning students with a different address from last school year.
- You will submit 2 proofs of residency.
Two Options to Submit Proofs of Residency
- You may submit your proofs of residency to
- Call to schedule an appointment to drop off your proofs of residency.
As a last resort, you may call 662-241-7270 to schedule a face to face appointment to complete registration.
ONLY 1 ADULT WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING TO COMPLETE A FACE TO FACE REGISTRATION.
You MUST WEAR A MASK.
We highly encourage you to complete registration online and email your proofs of residency due to social distancing restrictions and limitations.
Face to face registration will be a time consuming and a lengthy process.
If you have any problems with online registration, please feel free to call FOR ASSISTANCE at 662-241-7270. Thank you for your COOPERATION and continued dedication to Stokes-Beard Elementary.
(One from each Category unless the student has the same address from the previous year.)
One of the following:
Name and address must be the same on BOTH documents.
- Filed Homestead Exemption Application Form
- Mortgage Document
- Lease Agreement
- Property Deed
- State ID,Drivers License, or Voters Registration ID
- Vehicle Registration
One Utility Bill (Only one will be accepted)
- Electric, Water, Gas, OR Cable Bill